Interior and exterior landscaping:
For well-being & efficiency
Scientific studies have proven that the contact with green areas (interior and/or exterior) has a positive impact on:
- stress reduction;
- the decrease of complaints relating to health issues and of the days of leave of employees;
- the recovery of concentration fatigue and, as a result, a better efficiency;
- memory and emotions.
According to a study of the GRAP, salaries represent 84% of the annual costs per administrative surface unit of a building. The outstanding costs relate to leasing costs (14 %) as well as energy and maintenance costs (2 %). Thus, the efficiency of employees highly impacts the profitability of a company.
Develop interior building designs and exterior landscaping that is positive for the biodiversity and the employees while taking into account the scientific know-how relating to the impact of nature on the well-being/efficiency at work.
- advises on the kind of project and landscaping;
- maintenance of the green area – employees can be involved in order to enhance well-being and social connections within the company;
- design a biophilia project which consists amongst others in favoring sunlight in a building, maximizing direct views on green areas, creating a work environment that
- refers to nature (e.g. shapes present in the nature,…).
- exterior landscaping for companies and public authorities;
- collaboration with architects to design exterior and interior landscaping with a positive impact, including based on the principles of biophilia.